Monday, March 24, 2014

School Fete

Saturday, 22nd of March, I had my first stall at our local school fete!

In the three weeks leading up to the fete, there was a lot of printing, cutting and sewing going on at home. It was very exciting to have a goal/deadline and someone to share coffee and ideas with as we worked. Katrin, I had so much fun - thank you!!
And while we were chatting away, it was my darling husband who took care of school drop-off/pickup, reading, lunches and generally being the amazing supportive and encouraging human he always is. I LOVE YOU!!!

Having my textile designs 'out there', was an important step - scary, but important. And it could not have happened amongst a nicer community than the friends and family of Eltham North Primary school.

Thank you to those friends who supported the stall with their purchases and words of encouragement. 

Katrin and I holding the fort...





No comments:

Post a Comment